Cost: £25 (£22 for Friends of Dry Water)
“Wabi-sabi is a Japanese philosophy rooted in appreciating the beauty of imperfections, and the acknowledgement of three realities; that nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.”
On this workshop we will explore a range of different techniques to make buttons to reinvigorate your clothing.
Techniques covered include:
· Making polymer clay buttons
· Enamelling on coconut shell, wood and polymer clay buttons
· Turning found objects into buttons
· Upcycling vintage linen buttons
· Creating micro prints for fabric buttons
Price includes all materials and tea / coffee / cake.
HOW TO BOOK
Places are limited, so booking is essential. Text your name and the course title to the Booking Hotline 07542 141411 or contact us by email.
HOW TO PAY
You can pay cash or card on the day.