Dry Water work best in collaboration where consultation and contribution are valued and acted upon. Whatever your age, whoever you are….we want to know what you think, how you feel…it helps us be better at what we do.
Today we (remotely) asked year 6 students at Marine Park School about our sessions with them. This is the feedback they gave teaching staff to pass on to us:
- I want them to come because we learn stuff from them
- It’s interesting what Dry Water do, they make you use your imagination
- We learn how to think and work independently
- The things they do are very interesting
- It is helping us work as a team
- It’s different from normal lessons, making and writing our own books made me feel happy.